My name is Paige and I am the research assistant on the CADET trials. Aside from being a research assistant I am an artist and run a small art business, I enjoy most weekends away camping, I read a lot of fantasy books, I love practicing yoga and watching binge worthy shows on Netflix.
My work at IMPACT TRIALS
Here’s some information about what the CADET trials are about. We are investigating whether a commonly prescribed blood pressure medication, Candesartan can help people with major depressive disorder or bipolar disorder. We are aiming to test if 16mg a day of Candesartan over 16 weeks can help to reduce symptoms of depression and improve quality of life.
Interested in Participating? Here are some key points:
- The trial will last for 16 weeks.
- You will have up to 7 visits over the 16-week period.
- There is an equal 50/50 chance of being randomly allocated to the Candesartan group or the placebo group (i.e. dummy pill).
- You can continue your usual treatment as long as there are no known interactions with Candesartan.
- Safety monitoring will be conducted via blood tests and blood pressure monitoring.
If you would like more information about the CADET trials you can contact us via phone 0402 196 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.