Can you help us?
• Do you provide regular physical, domestic, emotional or financial support to someone who has had a stroke?
• Was the person who had the stroke working at the time of their stroke?
• Did they intend to return to work after their stroke?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for people to volunteer an hour of their time to talk about their experiences
• Interviews will be scheduled at a convenient time
• Option of phone or Zoom
Why are we doing this research?
• More attention needs to be given to the support people who assist stroke survivors during the process of returning to work.
• Results will be provided to the Stroke Association of Victoria to help improve their support initiatives. Your contributions will be kept anonymous in any reports.
This project has been approved by the Barwon Health Human Research Ethics Committee (reference number 19/31)
19/31 Flyer, Version 2, dated 30.06.2020